DOONEY & BURKE
SEVEN FOR ALL MANKIND
consign with us
We love our regular consigners and are always happy to have new ones. If you are starting a new account, we ask that you bring in at least 10 items. We have a few simple policies for consigning with us:
• Women’s items are accepted in both stores.
• Men’s items are accepted in our Mount Pleasant store only.
• All consignments are accepted Monday - Friday, 10am - 6pm and on Saturdays, 10 - 5.
• Clothing should be clean, pressed and on hangers.
• Clothing and accessories should be in next-to-new condition, no more than two years old and current season.
• We will determine the price of the item according to condition, style, color, fabric and original cost.
• You will receive 40% of the selling price. We keep everything for 60 days and may mark down items as deemed
necessary. Anything not sold after 60 days is donated in your name to East Cooper Community Outreach
and/or Dress for Success. You may request a tax receipt.
Unsold couture items may be picked up on the 60th day or we will donate.
• Payments are made in the store once a month on items sold the previous month.
what we accept
We accept clothing, shoes, accessories from many brands, from casual to high end couture including upscale mall and independent brands. This list is just a sampling of our inventory. If you don’t see it here, that doesn’t mean we don’t have it or don’t accept it. Just ask!
©2016 CONSIGNING WOMEN & MEN